The New Jersey Chapter is happy to announce a resource manual for
private practitioners (or those hoping to become private practitioners).
Developed by NASW-NJ's Private Practice Special Interest Group, it
contains resources and documents for veteran practitioners as well as
those beginning a private practice. The carefully compiled packet
includes essential information on:
- Starting and maintaining a practice
- Record keeping
- Community resources and emergency services
- Confidential communications
- Licensing, legal and ethical issues
- How to become a Medicare provider
- Details of state and federal law regarding Mental Health Parity
- Model letters and forms
- And much more!
The cost is $80
Discount for NASW members is $50.